What am I doing?


What am I doing?
Really. I conscientiously decided years ago not to learn how to shoot photos. My brother is a pro photographer johnheredia.com ; my wife can hang with best of them Set Out Running.
So why bother??
Well here I go -- I'll take the challenge, but there will be no editing of the shot, no cropping, and no use of fancy apps.
Equipment? my IPhone's camera.
Aperture? huh?
Lens? There's one in my eye, right?
That's it -- me and the IPhone and I will tell the tale of what goes on in this crazy ride of life -- at least my little part of it.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day One -- Welcome Back!!

Welcome Back! Man, has it really been over two months since Mike's Liver made an appearance?  WOW!!
So I have decided to start the year over again on the anniversary of when the "photo" blog first started.  Ahhh . . . . it seems like yesterday that it was above seasonal temperatures at Hoptoberfest and Mr. Rainey said "Hello" (see Day Numero Uno (2010)).
So in honor of "return to the blog" -- new rules.  It will still be primarily photos shot on my Iphone -- like I personally even own a camera -- but on the days I forget to get a shot or don't get a shot - so be it!! I may grab an old photo off of my IPhone; I may just blab; or it may just be a date heading. I will try to take photos daily and come close to contemporaneously posting them with comment. It's the stopping to see the world around you that may have made this even remotely interesting the first time around.
Here we go .............
Why not start at the Brick Store??? (see Day Trois (2010)). This time the air was indeed .....crisp. I don't think it even got to 60 degrees.  Pull out the coats and drink something hearty and dark. Cheers! here's to "do overs."

No comments:

Post a Comment