What am I doing?


What am I doing?
Really. I conscientiously decided years ago not to learn how to shoot photos. My brother is a pro photographer johnheredia.com ; my wife can hang with best of them Set Out Running.
So why bother??
Well here I go -- I'll take the challenge, but there will be no editing of the shot, no cropping, and no use of fancy apps.
Equipment? my IPhone's camera.
Aperture? huh?
Lens? There's one in my eye, right?
That's it -- me and the IPhone and I will tell the tale of what goes on in this crazy ride of life -- at least my little part of it.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 32 -- The ride in

Another idea for a series. I mean 365 days is a long time.  It's a year to be exact.  This is a photo from the ride in in the mornings. Like the view from my office (see day 24), I want to take the shot at different times of year and in different weather; maybe different speeds, different gears. Wait maybe this isn't safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment