What am I doing?


What am I doing?
Really. I conscientiously decided years ago not to learn how to shoot photos. My brother is a pro photographer johnheredia.com ; my wife can hang with best of them Set Out Running.
So why bother??
Well here I go -- I'll take the challenge, but there will be no editing of the shot, no cropping, and no use of fancy apps.
Equipment? my IPhone's camera.
Aperture? huh?
Lens? There's one in my eye, right?
That's it -- me and the IPhone and I will tell the tale of what goes on in this crazy ride of life -- at least my little part of it.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 50 -- Okay I Give

If you have been following ,you know I get taken aback with all the Christmas Hoopla that I have been finding my self knee deep in coming so early in the year.  Today we went to see the child peform some tunes from her musical at Atlantic Station. The occasion this evening? -- the lighting of the Atlantic Station Christmas tree. The air was cool, lights covered trees and wire animals, the 5 piece horn section played Christmas carols, and there was a tree with 200,000 lights as tall as a skyscraper.  Okay I give, the holidays are here.
And while I could have posted photos I took of the child, the following parade of lights seemed to fit the theme better.
Go Rudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment